Which parts of your restaurant do you want cleaned?
You are not required to hire a professional cleaning service to keep your restaurant clean. It’s quite acceptable if you’d rather have trained members of your team manage the kitchen. Plan out your entire space and determine which areas you want professionally cleaned based on your budget and the services you require.
Potential restaurant cleaning service companies will want to know what areas of your restaurant they are expected to clean right away. Consider the following:
- The dining room
- Behind the counter
- Manager’s offices
- Break room
Types of Restaurant Cleaning Services
Here are a few popular services that might offer that you should think about.
Lobby and dining room:
- Cleaning the windows
- Clean down walls
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop the floors.
- Dust corners, hard surfaces, and light fixtures
- Clean and disinfect tabletops
- Clean out crevices in chairs and booths
Area of the kitchen:
- Sweeping and mopping floors, including those in dry storage areas and walk-in closets
- Sanitize all metal surfaces and counters.
- Clean the tops and sides of the equipment and remove any food particles.
- Clean the walls.
- Taking out the garbage
- Degrease exhaust hoods and fans
- Thorough cleaning equipment including ovens, stoves, broilers, and fryers
- Wash out any filters on equipment
- Floor sweeping and mopping
- Taking rubbish out of containers
- Stocking up on paper goods and soap
- Surface sanitization and thorough cleaning, including toilets, counters, and sinks
When dealing with an outside business, it is essential to creating a particular list, such as those listed above. When hiring a cleaning service, outlining certain chores and objectives can help you comprehend and nail down the specifics of what you’re paying for.